Tuesday, November 1, 2011 Saint Nicholas Parish Church: Addendum

Further to my post about the church in North Walsham my lovely lady partner has pointed out a weird picture I took on my phone.

I had taken a couple of pictures of the old iron chest with the crappy camera on my phone but after glancing at the last one I decided it was way too dark and didn't think any more about it.
Today my girlfriend was flicking through the photos on my phone when she suddenly asked "what is this weird picture of the faces?"
I looked and realised it was one of the two pictures of the chest but unlike the one I checked there appears to be a strange anomaly and, yes, something that does look like a face...


Left to right: very dark photo, photo with the anomaly, enhanced anomaly with magnified "face."

0 comments:

Post a Comment